Sunday, October 09, 2005

NARNIA & WERE-RABBITS

I have been gone for too long, but have been working on a couple of projects elsewhere: updating/tinkering with our parish website, attending a "Light of the World" retreat two weekends ago, researching, and writing.

We took the boys to see http://www.wandg.com/"Wallace & Gromit: The Curse of the Were-Rabbit" on Friday night, and it was a great movie for the kids AND adults. Two thumbs up from our household!

Barb Nicolosi has been able to peer into the wardrobe and attend a pre-screening of the upcoming Dec. 9th release of the first Narnia movie. I've been anxious all year already, but after reading Barb's review I cannot WAIT to see it!

2 Comments:

At 12:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This 'blog is a shortcut on my desktop.. maybe on others' as well. I like when you put your feelings here.. they give insights.

 
At 7:09 AM, Blogger Jeff said...

Thank you. I appreciate that. I have been "in the wilderness" so to speak and have had little time to blog as I'd like to. And now I'm getting busy again at work so time is precious and short. I hope to be back soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home