Friday, December 02, 2005

UPDATE: LONG OVERDUE ONE

My profound apologies for being gone so long. Those of you who have hung with me please know I am very appreciative. I've been away out of necessity and just haven't found the time to make my way back. There is so much that I've wanted to write about too, but alas we've only 24 hours in a day. I'm going away on business next week as well, but I am hoping that perhaps over the next few weeks I can return.

In the meantime, only 7 more days until we enter the magical world of Narnia. I cannot wait. Four years ago we were introduced to Middle-earth, and now Narnia. Wonders truly to behold.

Happy Advent!

2 Comments:

At 10:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let us know how it is!!

 
At 12:00 AM, Blogger Jeff said...

Will do. I am going on Wednesday the 14th....plus I'm still trying for opening weekend...but Wed. will be great!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home