Sunday, January 22, 2006

1/22/73


Another year, another sad anniversary has passed. I've got this stop sign in my garage, and will be walking with it yet again next Saturday in front of the state capital at 10am during the Walk For Life. This year Terri Schiavo's brother will be a keynote speaker, as lest we forget, protecting life does not mean just the life of the unborn. Our country was reminded of that sad fact last year in Florida. I believe Fr. Frank Pavone of Priests For Life will be speaking as well. I wish I were hearing both men under different circumstances.

Jeff Miller, over at The Curt Jester, has some comments on this as well as a link to the photos posted here. Have you ever noticed the twisted hate and rage on the faces of the pro-abortion crowd? It's chilling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home