Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Library Thing

I've recently discovered and began using a very cool tool called Library Thing. Those who know me best know what a complete and total bookworm/nerd I am and that one thing I take pride in is the library I am building, collecting and eventually bequeathing to my children. I am just beginning to add what I can from memory, but will eventually get as many as I can up and online. You can see my as yet incomplete profile here, and my currently-being-constructed bookshelves here. It's really only a small part of what I'll eventually have here, but it's a start.

I encourage you to build your own, should you feel so moved. And if you have any recommendations, let me know. I'm always looking for something interesting to read.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home