Sunday, May 16, 2004

I'M BACK...

My apologies for being away for so long. I have been battling a sinus infection that kept my senses of smell and taste dormant for one week; I've had a very busy time at work; and to be totally honest, my heart just hasn't been in it for awhile.

I will try to be more faithful with my postings, and do have several links stored up to some interesting stuff. It's just that as a collective whole I basically got burned out and needed a break, especially once I became sick.

I also became very sick to my stomach, and then sick in my heart, after I made the decision to watch that wretched and evil video from Iraq last week...the one in which Nick Berg was beheaded. But it was NOT a beheading. That would have been merciful compared to the butchery that went on for a minute.

It stunned me into silence as much as the illness did...I'm still trying to find my voice. I hope I can this week.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home