Thursday, August 25, 2005

WEEKLY? WEEKENDS??

I've come to the conclusion that I am not going to be able to post as regularly as I'd like. After a crazyinsanelybusysummer, we have now entered into the equallyastimeconsumingandfrantic school year. Our oldest started school yesterday and we attended the morning mass as well as coffee and donut gathering for parents afterwards. Half days all week this week, so we scramble to find places for him to go afterwards since we both work. And then tonight there was the all school kick-off picnic at a park. Sheesh.

Every day at work I send home links that I wish to post, comment on, etc. on this blog. And every night I come home tired and needing to spend time with family parenting and all that it entails. And so, nothing gets posted.

I may just have to do an essay a week, or weekly wrap up with links, or SOMETHING...sort of like a weekly column, etc. Or, I may just chuck the whole idea of a blog altogether. I simply do not have the time, energy or drive that those who are doing such a great job already are doing.

Check back from time to time...I'll let you know what happens. God bless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home