Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Awaiting "Deep Magic"

I sit tonight on my couch with a quilt wrapped around my leg blogging from my laptop and utilizing wireless internet technology. All while watching "Fellowship of the Ring" on the television and warming my legs from the chill of just having returned from purchasing advance tickets to attend "The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe" on Saturday night with my wife, oldest son, two of his friends staying over that night, and a family of four who are among our best friends. For this moment, at least, please forgive my perhaps over-the-top contentment. But I am absolutely thrilled that Tolkien and Lewis are affecting Hollywood the way they have/will with their timeless writing treasures.

Watch for my review after I attend the movie. Did I mention I was thrilled?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home