Tuesday, August 09, 2005

BLOGGER...EDIT THYSELF

Oh the joys of having to wait until getting home to blog after work, after dinner, after kiddos, etc, etc. But it does force me to edit myself more carefully, so that's a plus.

Some housecleaning first of all:

Over to the right I added Fonticulus Fides to my list of blog links. She's a Lincolnite like myself, and I enjoy reading her as I think you will too. Check her out, especially her posting today concerning the latest "superhero"...but it's not what you think. In fact, it's pretty disgusting. Hint: it involves Planned Parenthood.

Over the past weekend we had some dynamic young college students address our parish after Mass from FOCUS, The Fellowship of Catholic University Students. They are an energetic group of young people of the JPII Generation, who is working hard to help keep those Catholic students who enter the pitfalls of higher academia Catholic, through small group Bible studies, one on one mentoring, leadership training and more. Check them out online, and consider making a donation if you can. Our colleges and universities are where so many Catholics falter and lose their faith in the face of overwhelming opposition to it. Let's help them out.

That's it for now...but I'll be back. This is only a fifth of what I wanted to post, but it'll have to do.

1 Comments:

At 4:51 PM, Blogger Sparki said...

Thanks for the link, Jeff! I added you to my blogroll, too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home